A Visual Picture of Your Future Landscape.
What if you could experience the look and overall impact of a landscaping design before you agree to fund its creation? Would you feel better about investing that hard-earned money if you knew precisely what you were getting in the end?
That’s the idea behind the 3D Design program. Utilizing this program we at Twin Oaks can create impeccably detailed 3D models illustrating what your project will end up looking like once it is completed. You’ll also be able to see how your project would fit in with the surrounding area.
Easily See Your Landscape
This is a fantastic tool, not only because it puts the consumer’s mind at ease but because it’s easier for our customers to play an important role in the look and feel of their new landscape before we even break ground.
However, that’s just scratching the surface of what this program can do. Here are a few of the things our 3D Design program can do for you today.
- 3D Fly-Through: Look at your design from any angle. Look down from above, or take an eye-level look. Our design software gives you the freedom to observe your design from all sides, giving you a much greater understanding of its overall look and impact on the area.
- Time of Day Lighting: Just because a particular design looks great during the day that doesn’t mean it will during the night. Using this software you can look at your design under a variety of lighting conditions to ensure that it’ll look great all day long. You can also use this mechanic to plan the surrounding landscaping, like the position of trees and other plants to ensure that the area receives the right amount of light.
- 2D Drawings: When you construct a 3D design, a 2D version is created automatically. This 2D drawing serves as a blueprint for the developers, ensuring that what you see on your 3D model is exactly what you’ll get
- Water Features: Thinking about installing a water feature? If so, we can show you exactly what one would look like with our software. The water even moves realistically, giving you an extremely accurate representation of what your feature will look like.
- Attention to Detail: The 3D models we construct are extremely accurate. Not only is lighting realistic, but the textures are remarkably lifelike as well, giving you a great idea of how your project will actually look.
Here is an example of the type of work our remarkable software is capable of.