Sprinkler Irrigation Foreman
Sprinkler Irrigation Foreman Role Requirements:
- Two (2) recent years minimum of professional sprinkler irrigation experience including:
- maintenance for start-ups and winterizations
- trouble-shooting leaks and issues
- repairs of vacuum breakers, heads, lines, valves, etc.
- install and maintain pump systems
- Excellent driving record, chauffeur’s license with DOT medical card.
- Punctual, thorough and strong work ethic.
- Manage efficiently and effectively sprinkler irrigation work orders and scheduling.
- Customer relations experience
Twin Oaks is located in Ann Arbor since 2001, our innovative solutions of lawn maintenance, sprinkler irrigation and landscape projects are skillfully executed by teams of continuously trained, self-motivated and courteous professionals; we aim to revolutionize the landscape industry with our commitment to educate, inspire, problem solve and create.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Continuous sprinkler irrigation training programs
- Competitive industry wages
- BONUS and INCENTIVE programs
- Annual formal progress reviews
- Structured promotional programs
- Career-Focused, not just a job
- Retirement Fund with company match
- New equipment and vehicles
Team Member Story…
“I started out in 2007 on a lawn crew at $8/hour. By working hard,
showing initiative and having a great attitude, I became a crew foreman
the next season. After being a foreman for a year, I began my training
as an Account Manager. This year ‘round position with salary and
benefits, including health insurance and a retirement fund,
gave me and my family the financial security we needed.”
Jim, Account Manager Since 2009
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour