March 9, 2015
- Saving you time….allowing you to do what you enjoy, not what needs to be done….
- Landscaping companies typically have commercial-grade equipment and tools that can significantly reduce the time it takes to mow the lawn and complete other maintenance tasks around your yard.
- Furthermore, some companies have multiple employees working at the same time. This enables them to tackle several tasks at once, finishing them in a fraction of the time it would take a property owner, working on his or her own.
- At Twin Oaks, our slogan is “We focus on your landscape, so you can focus on what matters.”
- Saving you money
- Landscape contractors familiar with landscape design and botany understand how to properly care for the trees and plants on your property. A novice may be unaware about when to prune shrubs, at what height to mow the lawn, as well as which plants thrive in their particular location. Such DIY maintenance projects may be even costlier than the services of a professional
- Also, you will not have the expense of buying the various equipment and tools necessary for proper garden and lawn maintenance. These include string weeders, lawnmowers, fertilizer, edgers, leaf blowers, shovels, grass seeds, snowblowers, shovels and much more.
- Saving you peace of mind
- Another great benefit is that your lawn will continue to be mowed, even if you and/or your family are not at home. During the summer and spring vacation season, it is easy for property owners to overlook their yard in favor of leisure and recreation activities. During the winter, your property will be maintained allowing you access to your home upon your return.
- Without proper maintenance and watering, gardens and lawns can brown, overgrowth and snow build up can occur. Hiring a landscape contractor, allows homeowners to rest assured, knowing their property will be well-maintained, whether they are home or not.
- Single source of reference for your entire yard
- At Twin Oaks, you are assigned an Account Manager who proactively manages all aspects of your yard. For example, emails are sent to you letting you know when we will be there to complete a particular service.
- Avoids having more than one company at your property on a single day, therefore, full value of your service is executed. For example, your mowing service is not scheduled to work on the same day your fertilizer application is being applied, allowing for the fertilizer product to maximize without anyone walking on the lawn.
- You don’t need to call multiple companies depending upon the yard needs, and keep track of which one does what service.
- Pro-active communication to you about any problems that may exist on your property that you may not have noticed. Such as a large limb from a tree that is leaning on your home that needs to be removed for safety.
- Certified, trained and licensed professionals
- Educated and trained professionals to assure that the work being done is done properly and without negligence. No need to store fertilizer or worry about anyone or anything get harmed
- Designers and engineers that can create plans that are long term and sustainable. No worries that your new deck and paver patio will falter after one harsh Michigan winter season.
Request an Estimate
“We recommend Twin Oaks to any entity looking for a full-service, talented, and responsive provider.”
Secretary/Treasurer of Doral Creek Condominium Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan
May 29, 2020
Achieve Better Yard Drainage
Pooling water in your yard can cause a multitude of issues. The most serious issues will allow water to enter your home and damage your foundation, but even pooling away from the home itself will cause problems with mosquitos, other pests, and... Read More
May 21, 2020
7 Reasons Why an Irrigation System Will be Worth Every Penny
Have you ever thought about having an irrigation system installed in your yard? But you’re probably wondering if it would really be worth the trouble and the cost. Let’s talk about some specific advantages to installing an irrigation system... Read More
May 13, 2020
Finding the Right Contractor to Build a Brick Paver Patio
Building a brick paver patio can enhance your outdoor space and add value to your home. When installed well, it is a low maintenance area you can enjoy for many years. Since the installation has to be done just right to avoid unsightly flaws and... Read More
May 8, 2020
Adding Hardscapes to Your Outdoor Living Space
Most of us are spending more time at home lately, and now that spring is here we will be able to enjoy our outdoor spaces. The weather is warmer, the days are longer, and getting outside feels great. If you’ve been considering adding... Read More
April 23, 2020
Spring Doesn’t Have to Mean a Soggy Lawn
Spring rains can bring more than green buds and blooming flowers. In many cases, spring rains mean soggy lawns with large puddles. While it may seem like par for the course during the rainy spring days, large wet spots and soggy lawns aren’t... Read More
April 16, 2020
Add These Items to Your Spring Landscaping Checklist
When spring moves in, it can bring a long landscaping checklist along with the warmer weather. When it comes to tackling that checklist, talking to someone early in the season to get started on planning is important. Spring is the best time to... Read More
April 8, 2020
A Dry Creek Bed Could be Your Solution to Poor Drainage
Standing water in your yard can have serious consequences. Flooded landscaping, puddling around foundation, swampy spots, eroding landscaping, and water pooling below porches and decks are not only unpleasant to look at, but can cost you in... Read More
April 1, 2020
Spring is a Great Time to Add to Your Outdoor Living Space
After a long winter of hibernation, it feels good to step outside and start focusing on the outdoor spaces. Early spring is the best time to think about features you’d like to add, plan the project, and talk to a landscape contractor about... Read More
March 25, 2020
Twin Oaks Landscape was Featured on Irrigation & Green Industry
Twin Oaks Landscape was recently featured in Irrigation & Green Industry magazine, the business magazine for landscape, irrigation, and maintenance contractors. The article discusses Twin Oaks Landscape's work with various homeowners’... Read More
March 17, 2020
Message From Chris Speen, Owner Twin Oaks Landscape
As concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19 increase, we wanted to personally reach out to update you on what we are doing to care for our employees, clients, and prospects during this time.... Read More