March 9, 2015
- Saving you time….allowing you to do what you enjoy, not what needs to be done….
- Landscaping companies typically have commercial-grade equipment and tools that can significantly reduce the time it takes to mow the lawn and complete other maintenance tasks around your yard.
- Furthermore, some companies have multiple employees working at the same time. This enables them to tackle several tasks at once, finishing them in a fraction of the time it would take a property owner, working on his or her own.
- At Twin Oaks, our slogan is “We focus on your landscape, so you can focus on what matters.”
- Saving you money
- Landscape contractors familiar with landscape design and botany understand how to properly care for the trees and plants on your property. A novice may be unaware about when to prune shrubs, at what height to mow the lawn, as well as which plants thrive in their particular location. Such DIY maintenance projects may be even costlier than the services of a professional
- Also, you will not have the expense of buying the various equipment and tools necessary for proper garden and lawn maintenance. These include string weeders, lawnmowers, fertilizer, edgers, leaf blowers, shovels, grass seeds, snowblowers, shovels and much more.
- Saving you peace of mind
- Another great benefit is that your lawn will continue to be mowed, even if you and/or your family are not at home. During the summer and spring vacation season, it is easy for property owners to overlook their yard in favor of leisure and recreation activities. During the winter, your property will be maintained allowing you access to your home upon your return.
- Without proper maintenance and watering, gardens and lawns can brown, overgrowth and snow build up can occur. Hiring a landscape contractor, allows homeowners to rest assured, knowing their property will be well-maintained, whether they are home or not.
- Single source of reference for your entire yard
- At Twin Oaks, you are assigned an Account Manager who proactively manages all aspects of your yard. For example, emails are sent to you letting you know when we will be there to complete a particular service.
- Avoids having more than one company at your property on a single day, therefore, full value of your service is executed. For example, your mowing service is not scheduled to work on the same day your fertilizer application is being applied, allowing for the fertilizer product to maximize without anyone walking on the lawn.
- You don’t need to call multiple companies depending upon the yard needs, and keep track of which one does what service.
- Pro-active communication to you about any problems that may exist on your property that you may not have noticed. Such as a large limb from a tree that is leaning on your home that needs to be removed for safety.
- Certified, trained and licensed professionals
- Educated and trained professionals to assure that the work being done is done properly and without negligence. No need to store fertilizer or worry about anyone or anything get harmed
- Designers and engineers that can create plans that are long term and sustainable. No worries that your new patio will falter after one harsh Michigan winter season.
patio and stairs from the back of the house in ann arbor
retaining wall on a property in ann arbor
terraced wall at night with lights in ann arbor michigan
terraced steps with pavers and stone in ann arbor
Quaint Dining Patio
Paver Patio and Retaining Wall
Patio With Fire Pit Area
Curved pathway off paver driveway
Paver Patio and Outdoor Kitchen
Boulder Wall and Paver Steps
beautiful sunset with freshly mowed lawn in foreground
“We recommend Twin Oaks to any entity looking for a full-service, talented, and responsive provider.”
Secretary/Treasurer of Doral Creek Condominium Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan
September 27, 2023
Project Spotlight: Downtown Ann Arbor Bank Wall
A boundary wall is there to protect a home or business as well as to provide aesthetic appeal, and this was apparent to this Ann Arbor bank. When a car was driven into the existing boundary wall and the wall was damaged, a replacement was needed,... Read More
September 20, 2023
It’s Time to Schedule Your Irrigation System Winterization
It may feel like we still have plenty of warm weather to enjoy, but the first freeze will be here soon, and that means it’s time to schedule your irrigation system winterization. Scheduling your irrigation system winterizing process with a... Read More
September 13, 2023
Step-by-Step Guide to Planting Spring Bulbs In the Fall
Planting spring-flowering bulbs is a great way to add a splash of color to your garden when the weather starts warming up in the spring. These Bulbs are easy and inexpensive to plant, and can provide long-lasting beauty for many years. Try adding... Read More
September 11, 2023
Fall Cleanup Checklist: Getting Your Lawn and Landscape Winter-Ready
Everyone knows the importance of making your yard ready each spring, but few homeowners put the same value on preparing their property for fall and winter. A comprehensive fall cleanup is important to a healthy property not only during the winter,... Read More
August 24, 2023
Preparing Your Commercial Property for Fall and Winter
It’s no secret that maintaining the landscaping of your commercial property is important for safety and curb appeal. A well-maintained property indicates to the surrounding businesses and customers who visit your property that you care about... Read More
August 10, 2023
Urgent Update for Ann Arbor Landscape: Box Tree Moth Quarantine and Revised Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Quarantine
As a leading landscaping company in Ann Arbor, Twin Oaks Landscape remains dedicated to staying current with industry developments. We want to bring your attention to a recent announcement by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural... Read More
August 9, 2023
Employee Spotlight: Meet Krystina, Dedicated Account Manager at Twin Oaks Landscape
In the bustling city of Ann Arbor, Michigan, where nature meets modern living, Twin Oaks Landscape stands out as a reputable landscaping company dedicated to creating stunning outdoor spaces. Amidst the team of skilled professionals is Krystina, a... Read More
August 2, 2023
Project Spotlight-Upgraded Front Walkway and Porch for a Grand Entrance
Once you’ve upgraded one part of your landscaping and experienced a beautiful result, it’s easy to want to do another to upgrade the rest of the landscaping. These Twin Oaks Landscape clients had been so happy with their patio upgrade in 2021... Read More
July 28, 2023
Keeping Your Lawn Mowed Makes it Healthier
Mowing your lawn is a time-consuming task nobody wants to do. But the truth is, it’s a key part of caring for your lawn and keeping it healthy. If you let it grow too long, it will look unkempt, and the grass will become less healthy. As a result,... Read More
July 19, 2023
The Importance of Proper Maintenance for Crab Apple Tree Health and Disease Prevention
Crabapple trees are beautiful, especially in the spring when they are blooming, but they can be susceptible to diseases that can cause serious issues and make them look sickly. The tree may be alive, but the leaves and blossoms will look decidedly... Read More