March 9, 2015
- Saving you time….allowing you to do what you enjoy, not what needs to be done….
- Landscaping companies typically have commercial-grade equipment and tools that can significantly reduce the time it takes to mow the lawn and complete other maintenance tasks around your yard.
- Furthermore, some companies have multiple employees working at the same time. This enables them to tackle several tasks at once, finishing them in a fraction of the time it would take a property owner, working on his or her own.
- At Twin Oaks, our slogan is “We focus on your landscape, so you can focus on what matters.”
- Saving you money
- Landscape contractors familiar with landscape design and botany understand how to properly care for the trees and plants on your property. A novice may be unaware about when to prune shrubs, at what height to mow the lawn, as well as which plants thrive in their particular location. Such DIY maintenance projects may be even costlier than the services of a professional
- Also, you will not have the expense of buying the various equipment and tools necessary for proper garden and lawn maintenance. These include string weeders, lawnmowers, fertilizer, edgers, leaf blowers, shovels, grass seeds, snowblowers, shovels and much more.
- Saving you peace of mind
- Another great benefit is that your lawn will continue to be mowed, even if you and/or your family are not at home. During the summer and spring vacation season, it is easy for property owners to overlook their yard in favor of leisure and recreation activities. During the winter, your property will be maintained allowing you access to your home upon your return.
- Without proper maintenance and watering, gardens and lawns can brown, overgrowth and snow build up can occur. Hiring a landscape contractor, allows homeowners to rest assured, knowing their property will be well-maintained, whether they are home or not.
- Single source of reference for your entire yard
- At Twin Oaks, you are assigned an Account Manager who proactively manages all aspects of your yard. For example, emails are sent to you letting you know when we will be there to complete a particular service.
- Avoids having more than one company at your property on a single day, therefore, full value of your service is executed. For example, your mowing service is not scheduled to work on the same day your fertilizer application is being applied, allowing for the fertilizer product to maximize without anyone walking on the lawn.
- You don’t need to call multiple companies depending upon the yard needs, and keep track of which one does what service.
- Pro-active communication to you about any problems that may exist on your property that you may not have noticed. Such as a large limb from a tree that is leaning on your home that needs to be removed for safety.
- Certified, trained and licensed professionals
- Educated and trained professionals to assure that the work being done is done properly and without negligence. No need to store fertilizer or worry about anyone or anything get harmed
- Designers and engineers that can create plans that are long term and sustainable. No worries that your new deck and paver patio will falter after one harsh Michigan winter season.
Request an Estimate
“We recommend Twin Oaks to any entity looking for a full-service, talented, and responsive provider.”
Secretary/Treasurer of Doral Creek Condominium Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan
July 30, 2021
Keep Your Perennials Looking Great All Season
For healthy plants and a property that looks beautiful and well-maintained all season, there is plenty of upkeep you’ll need to stay on top of. Water, mulching, weeding, pruning, and fertilizing all need to be completed at the right times and in... Read More
July 27, 2021
Landscape Pavers Add Visual Interest in Your Outdoor Living Spaces
Landscape pavers are incredibly versatile and can be used nearly anywhere on your property to add both visual interest and as a practical way to keep your landscaping neat. Pavers come in many styles, colors, materials, sizes, and shapes, so they... Read More
July 15, 2021
Avoiding Common Summer Landscaping Headaches
While spring and fall clean up get the attention as the “high-maintenance” periods of landscaping, there is plenty to address in the summer as well. By summertime, you just want to relax and enjoy your property without putting in the hours of... Read More
July 7, 2021
How to Keep Your Lawn Dry if You Have Clay Soil
Some areas are more prone to clay soil than others, and if you live in an area where the soil has a heavy clay content, there is not much you can do to change the composition. In fact, many builders can make clay soil worse. Machinery will break... Read More
June 30, 2021
Unlock the Full Potential of Your Outdoor Living Spaces
Most homeowners understand the importance of landscape design plans when it comes to maintaining their home’s curb appeal, but unlocking the full potential of outdoor living spaces will take your home to the next level. Whether it is a stunning... Read More
June 22, 2021
Hardscape Ideas for Enhancing Your Outdoor Living Spaces
A good landscape design serves two purposes. A beautifully landscaped home will enhance your curb appeal and property value, which is important to many homeowners. In addition, landscape design that incorporates hardscapes such as stone pavers and... Read More
June 17, 2021
Overhaul Your Current Driveway with Pavers
A cracked, uneven, and stained driveway can negatively impact the curb appeal and overall aesthetic of your home. If you are putting effort into maintaining and upgrading the interior and exterior of your home, you need to pay just as much attention... Read More
June 15, 2021
Creative Ways to Address Poor Drainage on Your Property
Poor drainage on your property is more than just an annoyance you need to learn to live with. A soggy lawn after the rain is not where the problem ends. Poor drainage can cause insect problems, mold, mildew, erosion, rot, and even structural damage... Read More
May 26, 2021
Create an Oasis with the Help of Creative Landscape Designers
With summer approaching and many still wary of travel, many homeowners are planning to spend a good amount of time in their outdoor spaces. However, with the right landscape design, your backyard can become an outdoor oasis that you will love to... Read More
May 21, 2021
It’s Time to Talk to an Expert About Your Yard Drainage Problems
Many homeowners who struggle with yard drainage problems aren’t sure where to start, so they simply accept them as part of the property. But a wet yard is more than just an inconvenience or minor annoyance. Yard drainage problems, such as water... Read More