March 9, 2015
- Saving you time….allowing you to do what you enjoy, not what needs to be done….
- Landscaping companies typically have commercial-grade equipment and tools that can significantly reduce the time it takes to mow the lawn and complete other maintenance tasks around your yard.
- Furthermore, some companies have multiple employees working at the same time. This enables them to tackle several tasks at once, finishing them in a fraction of the time it would take a property owner, working on his or her own.
- At Twin Oaks, our slogan is “We focus on your landscape, so you can focus on what matters.”
- Saving you money
- Landscape contractors familiar with landscape design and botany understand how to properly care for the trees and plants on your property. A novice may be unaware about when to prune shrubs, at what height to mow the lawn, as well as which plants thrive in their particular location. Such DIY maintenance projects may be even costlier than the services of a professional
- Also, you will not have the expense of buying the various equipment and tools necessary for proper garden and lawn maintenance. These include string weeders, lawnmowers, fertilizer, edgers, leaf blowers, shovels, grass seeds, snowblowers, shovels and much more.
- Saving you peace of mind
- Another great benefit is that your lawn will continue to be mowed, even if you and/or your family are not at home. During the summer and spring vacation season, it is easy for property owners to overlook their yard in favor of leisure and recreation activities. During the winter, your property will be maintained allowing you access to your home upon your return.
- Without proper maintenance and watering, gardens and lawns can brown, overgrowth and snow build up can occur. Hiring a landscape contractor, allows homeowners to rest assured, knowing their property will be well-maintained, whether they are home or not.
- Single source of reference for your entire yard
- At Twin Oaks, you are assigned an Account Manager who proactively manages all aspects of your yard. For example, emails are sent to you letting you know when we will be there to complete a particular service.
- Avoids having more than one company at your property on a single day, therefore, full value of your service is executed. For example, your mowing service is not scheduled to work on the same day your fertilizer application is being applied, allowing for the fertilizer product to maximize without anyone walking on the lawn.
- You don’t need to call multiple companies depending upon the yard needs, and keep track of which one does what service.
- Pro-active communication to you about any problems that may exist on your property that you may not have noticed. Such as a large limb from a tree that is leaning on your home that needs to be removed for safety.
- Certified, trained and licensed professionals
- Educated and trained professionals to assure that the work being done is done properly and without negligence. No need to store fertilizer or worry about anyone or anything get harmed
- Designers and engineers that can create plans that are long term and sustainable. No worries that your new deck and paver patio will falter after one harsh Michigan winter season.
Request an Estimate
“We recommend Twin Oaks to any entity looking for a full-service, talented, and responsive provider.”
Secretary/Treasurer of Doral Creek Condominium Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan
April 26, 2021
Project Spotlight-Twin Oaks Landscape Featured in Fendt Marketing Materials
With a beautiful outdoor property backing up to a small lake, this family wanted a beautiful outdoor space to match so they could enjoy their property and the beautiful views. Since they enjoy simple plant gardening, the owners wanted a sustainable... Read More
April 22, 2021
Solve Your Drainage Concerns with a Custom Designed Dry Creek Bed
Soggy ground caused by clay soil presents a unique challenge for homeowners. In an area like Ann Arbor, Michigan, landscape design contractors have had to come up with creative solutions. How do you provide adequate drainage to deal with the excess... Read More
April 19, 2021
Landscape Design Contractor Brings Your Ideas to Life
If you are like most homeowners, you are looking for ways to improve your backyard both in terms of beauty and functionality. There is plenty of focus on the front yard as that is what neighbors and visitors see yet the backyard is often overlooked.... Read More
April 15, 2021
Benefits of a Professional Lawn Care Service This Spring
Caring for your lawn requires a year-round commitment that takes time and effort. It can be an overwhelming task that will swallow up a good portion of your time. Most homeowners have busy lifestyles with careers, families, and other obligations... Read More
April 6, 2021
7 Ways to Create a Low Maintenance Yard with Hardscapes
If you are looking for the latest landscaping trends that are low maintenance and high impact, hardscapes are the way to go. Hardscaping is every piece of your landscape design that is not vegetation. Hardscapes are man made features that can... Read More
April 2, 2021
Who Can Design a Solution for Yard Drainage Problems?
Everyone’s yard can be a little soggy after the spring thaw or a few days of heavy rain, but for many homeowners a soggy yard is more than just excess water. A yard with drainage problems can be soggy nearly all the time, no matter the weather or... Read More
March 22, 2021
Solutions for Drainage Issues Caused by High Levels of Clay Soil
If you are in the Ann Arbor area, chances are you have clay soil. All soil is a mix of clay, sand, and silt. Sandy soil has large particles that do not absorb water well. Silt has medium sized particles that absorb water well, but do not retain... Read More
March 19, 2021
Our Clients Win with the New Twin Oaks Training Program
Training is a necessary step toward quality, efficiency, and safety. That is why Twin Oaks Landscape is proud to have taken the leap to add a training program for our new employees. Most landscape companies do not invest in employee training.... Read More
March 5, 2021
Landscape Contractor Provides Design Services
Landscaping is essential to your home’s curb appeal and its value. If you are considering adding new landscaping or completely revamping your current design configuration, a design-build service might be the best option. Design-build services... Read More
February 26, 2021
Is Your Outdoor Living Space Ready for Spring?
Last year most of us spent more time than we may have expected at home, and many of us found ourselves wishing for a more enjoyable outdoor living space. Spending time at home can be time very well spent if the design is right, and there are plenty... Read More