March 9, 2015
- Saving you time….allowing you to do what you enjoy, not what needs to be done….
- Landscaping companies typically have commercial-grade equipment and tools that can significantly reduce the time it takes to mow the lawn and complete other maintenance tasks around your yard.
- Furthermore, some companies have multiple employees working at the same time. This enables them to tackle several tasks at once, finishing them in a fraction of the time it would take a property owner, working on his or her own.
- At Twin Oaks, our slogan is “We focus on your landscape, so you can focus on what matters.”
- Saving you money
- Landscape contractors familiar with landscape design and botany understand how to properly care for the trees and plants on your property. A novice may be unaware about when to prune shrubs, at what height to mow the lawn, as well as which plants thrive in their particular location. Such DIY maintenance projects may be even costlier than the services of a professional
- Also, you will not have the expense of buying the various equipment and tools necessary for proper garden and lawn maintenance. These include string weeders, lawnmowers, fertilizer, edgers, leaf blowers, shovels, grass seeds, snowblowers, shovels and much more.
- Saving you peace of mind
- Another great benefit is that your lawn will continue to be mowed, even if you and/or your family are not at home. During the summer and spring vacation season, it is easy for property owners to overlook their yard in favor of leisure and recreation activities. During the winter, your property will be maintained allowing you access to your home upon your return.
- Without proper maintenance and watering, gardens and lawns can brown, overgrowth and snow build up can occur. Hiring a landscape contractor, allows homeowners to rest assured, knowing their property will be well-maintained, whether they are home or not.
- Single source of reference for your entire yard
- At Twin Oaks, you are assigned an Account Manager who proactively manages all aspects of your yard. For example, emails are sent to you letting you know when we will be there to complete a particular service.
- Avoids having more than one company at your property on a single day, therefore, full value of your service is executed. For example, your mowing service is not scheduled to work on the same day your fertilizer application is being applied, allowing for the fertilizer product to maximize without anyone walking on the lawn.
- You don’t need to call multiple companies depending upon the yard needs, and keep track of which one does what service.
- Pro-active communication to you about any problems that may exist on your property that you may not have noticed. Such as a large limb from a tree that is leaning on your home that needs to be removed for safety.
- Certified, trained and licensed professionals
- Educated and trained professionals to assure that the work being done is done properly and without negligence. No need to store fertilizer or worry about anyone or anything get harmed
- Designers and engineers that can create plans that are long term and sustainable. No worries that your new deck and paver patio will falter after one harsh Michigan winter season.
patio and stairs from the back of the house in ann arbor
retaining wall on a property in ann arbor
terraced wall at night with lights in ann arbor michigan
terraced steps with pavers and stone in ann arbor
Quaint Dining Patio
Paver Patio and Retaining Wall
Patio With Fire Pit Area
Curved pathway off paver driveway
Paver Patio and Outdoor Kitchen
Boulder Wall and Paver Steps
beautiful sunset with freshly mowed lawn in foreground
Request an Estimate
“We recommend Twin Oaks to any entity looking for a full-service, talented, and responsive provider.”
Secretary/Treasurer of Doral Creek Condominium Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan
May 9, 2022
Reasons Why Your Yard Continues to Flood When it Rains
Everyone’s yard can be a little soggy after a few days of heavy rain, but for many homeowners, a yard that consistently floods when it rains means the problem is more than just excess water. A yard with drainage problems can be soggy nearly all... Read More
April 25, 2022
Effective Ways to Manage Poor Soil Drainage
Clay soil is common in the Ann Arbor area, and can cause poor soil drainage which results in areas that stay soggy long after it rains. Clay soil is dense, compact, and can present some unique challenges in your yard. Rather than fighting the nature... Read More
April 21, 2022
Twin Oaks Landscape Nurtures Strong Community Connections
Michigan Ability Partners (MAP) create pathways to stability for people with disabilities and Veterans in the Southeast Michigan community. This organization helps these individuals with housing, employment, and finances. Over 1500 individuals in... Read More
April 14, 2022
How to Find the Best Residential Irrigation System
When you choose to have a residential irrigation system installed, you want to find a reliable system to keep your lawn looking great for many years. For someone unfamiliar with irrigation systems, it may be difficult to discern the best. This is... Read More
April 11, 2022
Advantages of Working with a Professional to Start Your Irrigation System this Spring
Maybe you’ve always started your sprinkler system on your own in the spring, but now you are realizing that there are benefits to using a professional to take on this cumbersome springtime task. Having your irrigation system on a regular... Read More
April 4, 2022
Bach Business Partners Award
The Bach Business Partner is a consulting group for small businesses. They bestow a coveted “Company of the Year” award to the overall network contractor who has been the top performer in several categories, including sales, growth, and... Read More
March 21, 2022
Advantages of a Smart Irrigation System
Having a lawn irrigation system is a smart way to maintain the curb appeal of your home and the health of your landscaping, but having a smart irrigation system takes that advantage to the next level. With a smart irrigation system, you have control... Read More
March 16, 2022
What Causes Water Drainage Problems in Lawns?
Water drainage issues are a common problem for homeowners this time of year. If your lawn has standing water after it rains, or when snow begins to melt in early spring, it can lead to fungal growth, mosquitoes, property damage, and more. There are... Read More
March 14, 2022
Everything You Need to Know About Irrigation System Installations
An irrigation system is one of the best things you can do to keep your lawn looking beautiful and your curb appeal worthy of neighborhood envy. With an irrigation system, the guesswork of how and when to water your lawn and landscape is taken out of... Read More
March 8, 2022
Complete Reinvention of Beautiful Local Property After Two Phases
Sometimes a project requires a big investment from both the homeowner and the landscaper, and this project is an excellent example of what can be accomplished with the right team. This client was a referral from a neighbor a few doors down in Three... Read More