March 9, 2015
- Saving you time….allowing you to do what you enjoy, not what needs to be done….
- Landscaping companies typically have commercial-grade equipment and tools that can significantly reduce the time it takes to mow the lawn and complete other maintenance tasks around your yard.
- Furthermore, some companies have multiple employees working at the same time. This enables them to tackle several tasks at once, finishing them in a fraction of the time it would take a property owner, working on his or her own.
- At Twin Oaks, our slogan is “We focus on your landscape, so you can focus on what matters.”
- Saving you money
- Landscape contractors familiar with landscape design and botany understand how to properly care for the trees and plants on your property. A novice may be unaware about when to prune shrubs, at what height to mow the lawn, as well as which plants thrive in their particular location. Such DIY maintenance projects may be even costlier than the services of a professional
- Also, you will not have the expense of buying the various equipment and tools necessary for proper garden and lawn maintenance. These include string weeders, lawnmowers, fertilizer, edgers, leaf blowers, shovels, grass seeds, snowblowers, shovels and much more.
- Saving you peace of mind
- Another great benefit is that your lawn will continue to be mowed, even if you and/or your family are not at home. During the summer and spring vacation season, it is easy for property owners to overlook their yard in favor of leisure and recreation activities. During the winter, your property will be maintained allowing you access to your home upon your return.
- Without proper maintenance and watering, gardens and lawns can brown, overgrowth and snow build up can occur. Hiring a landscape contractor, allows homeowners to rest assured, knowing their property will be well-maintained, whether they are home or not.
- Single source of reference for your entire yard
- At Twin Oaks, you are assigned an Account Manager who proactively manages all aspects of your yard. For example, emails are sent to you letting you know when we will be there to complete a particular service.
- Avoids having more than one company at your property on a single day, therefore, full value of your service is executed. For example, your mowing service is not scheduled to work on the same day your fertilizer application is being applied, allowing for the fertilizer product to maximize without anyone walking on the lawn.
- You don’t need to call multiple companies depending upon the yard needs, and keep track of which one does what service.
- Pro-active communication to you about any problems that may exist on your property that you may not have noticed. Such as a large limb from a tree that is leaning on your home that needs to be removed for safety.
- Certified, trained and licensed professionals
- Educated and trained professionals to assure that the work being done is done properly and without negligence. No need to store fertilizer or worry about anyone or anything get harmed
- Designers and engineers that can create plans that are long term and sustainable. No worries that your new deck and paver patio will falter after one harsh Michigan winter season.
patio and stairs from the back of the house in ann arbor
retaining wall on a property in ann arbor
terraced wall at night with lights in ann arbor michigan
terraced steps with pavers and stone in ann arbor
Quaint Dining Patio
Paver Patio and Retaining Wall
Patio With Fire Pit Area
Curved pathway off paver driveway
Paver Patio and Outdoor Kitchen
Boulder Wall and Paver Steps
beautiful sunset with freshly mowed lawn in foreground
Request an Estimate
“We recommend Twin Oaks to any entity looking for a full-service, talented, and responsive provider.”
Secretary/Treasurer of Doral Creek Condominium Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan
November 22, 2022
Give the Gift of Landscape Design This Holiday Season
It’s that time of year. When you start making your list for holiday gifts, there are always those few stumpers. What do you get for someone who seems to have everything they need? When you think outside the traditional gift box, you can really wow... Read More
November 16, 2022
Your Guide to Winterizing Outdoor Potted Plants
If you spent the time during the spring, summer, and fall to nurture a container garden, you want to make sure that you can protect that hard work over the winter. If you take the time to winterize your potted plants, you can enjoy them outdoors... Read More
November 9, 2022
Keeping Your Growing Spaces Pest and Critter Free This Winter
When you consider keeping pests out of your garden, you may first think of a fence. While fencing is a great way to keep some critters out of your growing spaces, it won’t work on many who can squeeze, fly, or burrow, and it robs others of the... Read More
November 1, 2022
When and How to Winterize Your Gardens and Landscaping
Prepping your outdoor spaces for winter is an important step to keeping your landscaping healthy and attractive. Bringing in furniture, emptying and protecting water features, and winterizing your irrigation system are all important, but your... Read More
October 26, 2022
Benefits of Installing an Outdoor Fire Pit
Over the past few years, people have been spending more and more time at home. It’s caused a lot of families to invest in making their homes more functional and enjoyable. With an outdoor fire pit, you will add value to your home, extend your... Read More
October 20, 2022
5 Common Lawn Problems Caused by Poor Drainage
Soggy lawns due to poor drainage are common in areas where the clay content in the soil is high. Many homeowners in the area have just resigned themselves to living with a soggy lawn, but poor drainage can cause more problems than wet grass. When... Read More
October 12, 2022
The Ultimate Guide to Layering Your Flower Bulbs
Fall may not seem like the ideal time for planting flowers, but if you plant flower bulbs in the fall, you will have a stunning, layered flower display in the spring. From the early bloomers like the crocus and snowdrop, to the mid-spring muscari,... Read More
October 4, 2022
Create a Modern Outdoor Living Space with Twin Oaks
Creating a modern outdoor living space can be done with two things: a high-quality design team and beautifully crafted pavers. The pavers used by Twin Oaks Landscape are of the best quality, and our design team is well versed in using these pavers... Read More
September 22, 2022
Protect Your Irrigation System with Proper Winterization
If you have a lawn irrigation system, you no doubt take pride in your property and your curb appeal. Having a beautiful lawn makes your home stand out, and a lawn irrigation system helps maintain that lush, green beauty. An irrigation system works... Read More
September 20, 2022
Can Outdoor Lighting Increase Property Values?
In a competitive housing market, homeowners are looking to increase their property values to make their home stand out. Homeowners who are invested in increasing their property values are also focused on making their home more marketable and... Read More