3D U-Vision Design
A Visual Picture of Your Future Landscape.
What if you could experience the look and overall impact of a landscaping design before you agree to fund its creation? Would you feel better about investing that hard-earned money if you knew precisely what you were getting in the end? That’s the idea behind the 3D U-Division Design program. Utilizing this program we at Twin Oaks can create impeccably detailed 3D models illustrating what your project will end up looking like once it is completed. You’ll also be able to see how your project would fit in with the surrounding area. This is a fantastic tool, not only because it puts the consumer’s mind at ease but because it’s easier for them to catch and alert us to any potential issues they might have. The great thing about seeing the final design upfront is that it saves you disappointment on the other side of the process. Anything you would have been disappointed with can be corrected before the process even starts, and as such you won’t be left with an imperfect design in the end. However, that’s just scratching the surface of what this program can do. Here are a few of the things our 3D U-Vision Design program can do for you today.
- 3D Fly-Through: Look at your design from any angle. Look down from above, or take an eye-level look. Our U-Vision Design software gives you the freedom to observe your design from all sides, giving you a much greater understanding of its overall look and impact on the area.
- Time of Day Lighting: Just because a particular design looks great during the day that doesn’t mean it will during the night. Using this software you can look at your design under a variety of lighting conditions to ensure that it’ll look great all day long. You can also use this mechanic to plan the surrounding landscaping, like the position of trees and other plants to ensure that the area receives the right amount of light.
- 2D Drawings: When you construct a 3D design in U-Vision a 2D version is created automatically. This 2D drawing serves as a blueprint to the developers, ensuring that what you see on your 3D model is exactly what you’ll get
- Water Features: Thinking about installing a water feature? If so, we can show you exactly what one would look like with our U-Vision software. The water even moves realistically, giving you an extremely accurate representation of what your feature will look like.
- Attention to Detail: The 3D models we construct in U-Vision are extremely accurate. Not only is lighting realistic, but the textures are remarkably lifelike as well, giving you a great idea of how your project will actually look.
Here is an example of the type of work U-Vision’s remarkable software is capable of.